Skip to main content

Featured

Exasperated puddle .

Exasperation gets bundling up,  Losing all the faith, Boiling head, where do they relieve. Anger puddled inside,  Reflects everywhere, yet hurting the heart inside, Nothing could be done. The thorny golf court,  Not nice, pocking all the sides.  Don't come mightly on my eyes,  It could burst open on you. Where do I find my peace! Ignorance fails and gives a deep scar inside.  It Burns tightly and painfully.

View, the unkown and realise

Filter in the eyes

When filtered with aesthetics,  vintage chromatin, and comics. 

The daily view of life becomes pretty


Unknown tomorrow

Running so fast, sprinting so hard, 

At some destination unknown, 

To receive a desired bright future ahead, 

Filled with spirit for an unknown glory,  

Destroying the track 

Forgetting the present, 

Sacrificing today!

For an unknown tomorrow!


Realisation

Dark clouds painted the  sky into ashes, 

While I was laying over the grassland, 

It started drizzling, 

The raindrops rippled the ponds, 

The lotus over the pond turned pink with a smile, 

Frogs croaked, 

I ran under the shades of the nearby tree!

The cool wind covered my soul.

Then I woke up,  oops it's 2021!



For more 

http://www.mirakee.com/reenaspen.com


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts