Search This Blog
When my mind wanders through the floor of my heart, it creates poems and stories, I like to present them here
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Please don't wake me up!
Some search for a little peace of mind in words, some for ideas, a few for argument, and some for just to read something. What we look for? some might know, for something factual or interesting, heartfelt, motivating. Nothing to be negative. Few write to share, for relaxing and I do exist and I do write.
This stage of my heartfelt writing is, I don't want to communicate, but I do want to put my thoughts, yeah just like my Journal, but writing with the pen has become a lazy business for me. I sincerely seek thy apologies, if someone who is reading searches for peace of mind or something positive. These words are the squirts of my blank thoughts. I am sorry.
I wish I could walk through the lawn,
Laying down the loads, and just roam carelessly.
Maybe like a nomad, with colorful beads on my neck,
To race with Ostriches and ride on horses,
To paint me with white and black
To compete with Zebras,
Ok, to run away from Lions and wonder at its might!
To breathe the fresh aroma of the Falls,
Then to swim in the endless water,
To play catch with the dolphins,
Take a dive at the eagle's nest
And have a ride at its back,
Then to jump over the clouds and touch the lightning,
And shout against the thunders.
The thunders would land me over the bed of Snow,
To run over the snow,
And dress me with Cherry blossoms.
Would invite the spring to dine with me.
Then I pray; never ever to wake me up,
From this unending dream of Fantasy.
Attributes:
https://unsplash.com/photos/awC1IJIc4O8?utm_source=unsplash&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=creditShareLink
https://unsplash.com/photos/LVrBWNuhIWk?utm_source=unsplash&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=creditShareLink


Comments
Post a Comment