Skip to main content

Featured

Exasperated puddle .

Exasperation gets bundling up,  Losing all the faith, Boiling head, where do they relieve. Anger puddled inside,  Reflects everywhere, yet hurting the heart inside, Nothing could be done. The thorny golf court,  Not nice, pocking all the sides.  Don't come mightly on my eyes,  It could burst open on you. Where do I find my peace! Ignorance fails and gives a deep scar inside.  It Burns tightly and painfully.

Unending Gaze

                                                 

                                                       I would write a fairy tale, 

                                                    About those eyes without fail!

                                                   That shone like a silver blade,

                                                   Against the dark  clouds with no fade,

                                                    I peeped into those eyes, sparkling 

                                                         To lose myself enchanting

                                                         Can I gaze at it unending?

                                                  In a riverbank with the moon shining!

                                                  Oops, the embarrassed fireflies rested.

                                                   Delightful birds sang as they nested.

                                                   The mesmerizing breeze kissed your cheek,

                                                     Flowers blossomed to have a peek.

                                                          But those eyes closed to seek,

                                                       Unending rest in my arms beneath.












Attributes:

https://unsplash.com/photos/sZtmk410A1I?utm_source=unsplash&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=creditShareLink


https://unsplash.com/photos/b-TFMJeTgfQ?utm_source=unsplash&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=creditShareLink

Comments

Popular Posts