Dark Night
 |
| Yet my soul cries |
Thick dark sky at night
Where my bone is weary and dry
Yet my soul cries!
Flashes of past pass the ceiling, questioning the future yet to come,
Teardrops crawl my cheek,
Suffocating my emotions while it pounds.
The gentle breeze through the window,
Brought chillness in my body and soul.
The frozen icy night, oh cruel,
Even moonlight went lifeless and haunted,
A thunderstorm started rattling,
Adding more horror and pain,
Would this night of terror end,
Will my rattling emotions stop?
I went under the blanket,
Tightly curing in the icy sorrow,
Praying for a warm light tomorrow
It was Six in the morning!
 |
| The rising morning |
I was lying lazily cuddling my pillow and the bedsheet!
I opened my eyes, it started pouring out,
Reaking stiffy mucousy tears, I was clueless,
What's happening?
I touched my bed, emitting waves of heat,
Burning my whole body. I could feel it.
The unpleasant radiation of heat passing my body
Emitted by the bed,
My soul cried, " hurry get up from this burning hell",
Yet my body was so tired to get up,
Finally, I dragged myself to get myself up.
I ran to the terrace, it was already 6:10am,
I saw the mighty Western Ghats,
Ancient and wise, stood playing with the clouds!
I saw a view, wow to look.
Silver lining clouds, over the mountains
Like an icing over the cake
Light blue and dark blue clouds
Stood near the silver lining
A part of the grey-blue sky at the far side of the silver lining
Yellow blue sky with a golden sun
Rose on the far east
A golden ball of ocean
The giant blue hills, a bit close to me
Had greens touched all over, also some dark grey clouds,
Untouched by human hands
On the top crawled the giant white cloud, happily.
The clouds played basketball with the sun.
A kite that flew, challenged the coconut trees!
The coconut trees gossiped the Kite, "look at him, all pride scanning the heavenly match".
Amidst those Coconut trees, stood a tall Palm tree
Chilling the Coconuts to watch the match. Also warned them to be nice!
The Kite wished good day to all the Egrets on the trees
Also to those Ibis, Mynas, Sparrows, little crows for the days.
The hills then tuned the music of breeze,
Where the trees shook their heads for;
The clouds danced and the birds sang their chorus.
It was all games, music, and fun.
The aroma of freshness cured my eyes,
I wondered, what was I doing in bed cuddling my bedsheet that long?
Comments
Post a Comment