Skip to main content

Featured

Exasperated puddle .

Exasperation gets bundling up,  Losing all the faith, Boiling head, where do they relieve. Anger puddled inside,  Reflects everywhere, yet hurting the heart inside, Nothing could be done. The thorny golf court,  Not nice, pocking all the sides.  Don't come mightly on my eyes,  It could burst open on you. Where do I find my peace! Ignorance fails and gives a deep scar inside.  It Burns tightly and painfully.

No thoughts- just my skipping thoughts

 Phasing out the scenes I wish

 To clear the mess

 It is all set

 But the soil is wet, 

 Hence all lost,

 To the frost, 

 Drizzling sky,

 A piece of pie

 On a window

 Essence spreads very still

 Took a shot

 Prevent the part

 Came to halt.

 What's the fault?

 My phasing out?

 And I pout

 With no pout,

 The problem with my phasing out. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts