Skip to main content

Featured

Exasperated puddle .

Exasperation gets bundling up,  Losing all the faith, Boiling head, where do they relieve. Anger puddled inside,  Reflects everywhere, yet hurting the heart inside, Nothing could be done. The thorny golf court,  Not nice, pocking all the sides.  Don't come mightly on my eyes,  It could burst open on you. Where do I find my peace! Ignorance fails and gives a deep scar inside.  It Burns tightly and painfully.

Have a light burden and be factual with more hope.

 

                                                  A Lightened  Shoulder

                                    Fly high against the cool breeze and the pastel sky

                                    Carefree to fall against the destined water of purity

                                                            Just to cleanse the soul.

                            

                                                   More Factual

                                            I myself trying to be more factual, yet

                                            A deep, I face a constant turmoil with;

                                                          intangible abstracts.

                                                    Can I say Gravity? or air?

                                                        Oh, you say it's true?

                                                                Being factual?

                    

                                            Blooming in the dead field

                                                               Chaos all around 

                                                            Unsure of what is next,

                                                              Heavily falling life,

                                                      Like a field of dead flowers,

                                                        Yet we continue to bloom!

                                                    Capable of spreading the blossoms,

                                                         Also the rising fragrance,

                                                    I owe my every single breath to you, 

                                                               My Sun, in my field.





For more

https://www.miraquill.com/reenaspen.com



Comments

Popular Posts